The Bellport House is located in Bellport Village’s Historic District on Academy Lane. The house is made up of the original house constructed in 1850 and the additions that have happened over the last century.
ERA was commissioned to design the interiors, which included custom millwork, plumbing fixtures, kitchen appliances, historic mantles, lighting, and furnishings throughout the home. In the dining room, built-in millwork runs the length of the room to provide casual seating with storage below. Original wood paneling, pops of color as well as the made-for-outdoor-dining porch and guest barn, provide spaces for retreat and socializing.